Sewing box for a multi-organizer in a patchwork design, including video instructions
With this True Fabrics Sewing box allows you to sew a practical organizer from our South African Shweshwe fabrics. With the special patchwork design it is truly an eye-catcher! Colorful and yet chic. Sorting is twice as much fun! Decide the purpose of the organizer yourself and adjust the size and number of compartments individually!
Our sustainable sewing box is an all-round carefree package and includes:
- A plain Shweshwe fabric Plain Turquoise, approx. 75x 90cm
- Colorful mix of colors from 6 different Shweshwe fabrics
6x approx. 13×40 cm
1 x approx. 13×26 cm
- 1 matching cotton yarn on a wooden spool
- A cotton fleece 277 COTTON, approx. 35 cm
- A cotton bias binding, about 2 meters
- 2 eyelets 14 mm
- A detailed written sewing instruction including an extra part with input for sustainable sewing. At this point you will find valuable tips and facts about quilting and patchwork, information about our Shweshwe fabrics, a great interview and more...
- A code to download the instructions as PDF and for the video instructions (language: German)
Free shipping within Germany.
Are you looking for a creative break? The patchwork project in our September box is wonderfully suited to immersing yourself in a creative process, in doing things in the here and now.
Think beforehand which variant of the organizer you can use best. With the help of the instructions, you can then put together the compartment sizes of the organizer individually, according to your taste and needs. Because such a practical wall organizer is really super versatile: Whether in the children's room, in the bathroom, above the changing table, behind the car seat, in the hallway for slippers, in the office or in the sewing room. I am sure you will find a great place for it.
The organizer is hung up with eyelets or optionally with loops. The finished size is approx. 34x60cm.
Sewing time: about 3 hours
The sewing project is suitable for beginners, but also offers creative input for experienced seamstresses.
Category: sewing boxes
Schlagwörter: DIY box, Einzelbox, Gift idea hobby sewing, Creative time out, Multi organizer instructions, Multi organizer bathroom, Multi organizer office, Multi organizer children's room, Sew a multi organizer, Multi organizer sewing room, multi organizer, Sustainable sewing, sewing box, Sewing box with content, sewing package, sewing project, Sewing Tutorial Multi Organizer, Sewing Video Multi Organizer
or via the contact form: